During its E3 2019 press conference, Square Enix opened with a deep dive into the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. After showing off a lengthy look at gameplay, it showed off a collector's edition available exclusively through the Square Enix store, called the 1st Class Edition.
The special edition of the game comes with a Steelbook case, art book, mini-soundtrack CD, and a Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona statue. Plus you get some digital items like bonus summon Materia DLC (Carbuncle and Cactuar) and a Chocobo chick for pre-ordering. It costs $330.
The lengthy gameplay demonstration also showed an in-depth look at combat, and our first look at some more of the characters interacting and in battle. Final Fantasy 7 Remake will release on May 3, 2020.
E3 2019 Conference Schedule
- Monday, June 10, 4:30 PM PT -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- Monday, June 10, 6 PM PT -- Square Enix Press Conference
- Tuesday, June 11, 9 AM PT -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin's new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake release date announced
- Watch Dogs Legion revealed
More E3 news:
Welcome to enjoy the cheap price for Final Fantasy XIV Gil in Gamerusher! Gamerusher makes it easy to contact the customer support by offering Live Chat that is available for all customers 24 hours each day. We employ a large staff of well trained customer service agents and inventory specialists and use proprietary technologies to service your needs quickly. You will enjoy a unique and quick delivery experience!